I’m pleased to be able to announce the public beta of my new vWorkspace session initialization tool for the purpose of load/stress testing vWorkspace deployments.
I say “my new” but Adam Wilden (works with me) brought a lot to the table too.
More Screenshots HERE
Key features of the Initiator….
- Supports all the vWorkspace connection settings as well as the usual RDP settings
- Allows you to import test users/passwords from a CSV file (as well as other methods) and allows you to set customized connections profiles per user.
- Export connection/profile settings to use on multiple initialization workstations.
- vWorkspace SSL gateway support
- Delayed launch set by time – for example, don’t start sessions until 8PM
- vWorkspace Connector (so far only tested on Win7 x64 SP1 with 7.2MR1)
- .NET 4.0
- vWorkspace environment helps too 😉